Friday, May 1, 2009

It's a BOY or a GIRL!!

I was given the Best Mother's Day present - Damion and Daunee' are expecting!! YES, grandchild number 7 is on the way! The baby is due Nov. 17. Sooooo Damion wants everyone to cast their vote on the sex. He said that last week the testes were formed and this week would be the ovaries. Damion thinks its a boy; Daunee' wants a boy; Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy are voting GIRL (we girls are becoming outnumbered in the Kennedy family). The vote is still out from the aunt and uncles on this side. Isn't this great, I have five grandchildren with two in the oven, life doesn't get any better than this. Keep those votes coming, and next ultra sound we will know!!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I think it's a boy because my little boy will need someone his age to play with. I hope it's a boy so I can give them all of our boy stuff when we are done with it!

Rudloff5 said...

Logically it will be a boy if they follow the first born rule with your family having boys first. I however am voting it will be a girl. Wish them the best from us and congratulations on another grandchild on the way. How exciting!! Just think, you will have two extra babies at your Thanksgiving table this year. :)

Misty said...

Congrats Debbie! Babies are such blessings!

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

I think it's a girl! Damion needs a girl! I'm so excited for them!! YAY!!

The Clamors said...

Oh congrats Deb!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

YAY, Grammie Deb! How exciting! I'm voting for a girl, just for the sake of evening up the numbers in your family! God's blessings to them (and the others, too!) on a healthy & beautiful child!

Followers

Search This Blog