Thursday, August 27, 2009

The 3 B's....


If no one ever comes to visit my garden I always have the 3 B's best friends. Butterflies, bees and birds. When you walk out onto the deck dozens of birds take flight after munching on the grapes, a little further into the garden you begin to hear the hum of the bees having a hay day in the flowerbeds. While listening to their gentle song you may notice the many, many different butterflies fluttering around the beds, some so friendly that they just lite upon my hands. Either the hummingbirds have forgotten me this year or have already passed through, they are the only little friends I haven't seen this year.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I enjoyed my visit here. You have taken lovely pictures.

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

Take care,
Carolyn

Followers

Search This Blog