Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 4 - Straight to the Heart!

I am joining Brambleberry Cottage for Fourteen Days of Love - Day 4 - Straight to the Heart, a two-week-long Valentine's party. And what symbolizes Valentine's Day more than a heart, so once again I am using bleeding hearts from my garden. Aren't they just amazing?



So 'have a heart' and jump on over to Bramblerry Cottage and meet with the owner of this beautiful blog. I first found her site last week when I was lusting over some beautiful peony plates. And being that I am a nut about Valentine's Day I just couldn't help but read and re-read her posts.


Isn't it amazing how these pretty little flowers are just perfectly shaped, each and every one of them. I have several of these plants in my garden and this last summer they put on an amazing show.

Not only did they put on a great showing they stayed in full bloom for several weeks. I ended up cutting off the spider web that is in the background of this picture and I am sorry about that. It was glistening with dew drops and looked just like jewels dripping from the plant.

I am sad I missed the first 3 days but that doesn't stop me from visiting Bramblberry Cottage and followers. Have a happy day!
  

5 comments:

bj said...

O, I, too, love these beautiful flowers. Your's are so pretty.
Happy day..
xo bj

Ann said...

These flowers are just outstanding. Glad you joined the party.
Ann @ Tin and sparkle

Donna said...

The bleeding hearts are beautiful and what a gorgeous shade of pink.
Blessings,
Donna

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Those are just fabulous! I don't remember ever seeing these types of flowers, but I'm sort of flower illiterate. You really know how to garden and take the best pics!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Deb, these are SOOOOO beautiful.

Take care of that back -- I don't envy you that pain. I hope things settle down soon for you and the family, so that can relax.

Thinking of you!

Followers

Search This Blog