Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Miss Emma's hobbies

Little Miss Emma has decided she likes to scrapbook - so on a recent visit she and I started her very own little scrapbook. She gets to pick the photos, the placement and the accessories. Each time she comes we are going to do a couple of pages. Her little mind churns constantly and she saw some photos I took of a friend of mine for senior photos and then she wanted her own photo shoot. These are all of her ideas - I just pushed the shutter button.


She wanted to have sunflowers but settled for these instead.


We did find one sunflower in my messy garden - it was her favorite.







This was her inspiration.



And then she had to push the shutter button - oh and I had to have a flower in my hair too.


I think Emma is going to have many talents.

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog